|COURSE TYPE||LEVEL||COURSE DURATION||FEES|
|General Greek||Α1, Α2||10 hours||200€|
|General Greek||Β1, Β2||10 hours||220€|
|General Greek||Γ1, Γ2 Perfection||10 hours||280€|
|Courses for students||Α1, Α2, Β1, Β2||10 hours||140€|
|Courses for students||C1, C2,Perfection||10 hours||170€|
|Lessons for interpreters / Translators||Α1, Α2, Β1, Β2||20 hours||500€|
|Lessons for interpreters / Translators||C1, C2,Perfection||20 hours||700€|
|Exams preparation||Α1, Α2||
|20€ per hour|
|Exams preparation||Β1, Β2||22€ per hour|
|Exams preparation||C1, C2||24€ per hour|
|Summer school for kids||All||20 hours||400€|
|Oral programs||All||10 hours||160€|
|Business Greek||All||10 hours||220€|
1. One teaching hour lasts 50 minutes.
2. The tuition fees mentioned in the table above refer to a private lesson with the participation of one person. In case two or more students participate, the prices are modified.
3. In the table above different packets of hours are indicated for the students. If a student desires less or more hours than recommended, this can be adjusted.
4. For 10, 20 and 40-hour packages as well as for group lessons, the student is required to prepay the amount of money corresponding to half the hours of the program. Once the first half of the program has been completed, the student has to reimburse the remaining hours.
5. Regarding the courses of perfection, these may include a lesson designed following a student’s wish, for example a Greek literature lesson or a subject on specific thematic fields.
|GROUP PROGRAMS (10 weeks / 2sessions x 2hours per week)|
|LEVEL||TOTAL OF HOURS||COURSE DURATION||PRICE|
|Α1, Α2||40||10 weeks||220 €|
|Β1, Β2||40||10 weeks||240 €|
|C1, C2||40||10 weeks||260 €|